The CASLS Board of Directors will consider requests for membership from organizations that can demonstrate that they meet CASLS’ Obligations of Membership. To apply for membership in CASLS fill out the Application Form and email it to the Chair of CASLS at email@example.com
The application process is as follows:
- The applicant may will approach the Chair for an informal discussion. The Chair will ensure that the applicant is aware of the obligations of full membership and is confident the obligations can be met.
- If the applicant is likely to meet the obligations of membership, the Chair will make the CASLS Board aware of the applicant’s interest, and facilitate contact between the ILS vendor and the applicant to discuss a quote to install the system.
- Should the applicant wish to proceed after receiving the vendor’s quote, a formal application for membership would be made in the form of a letter from the applicant outlining how they meet the CASLS’ Obligations of Membership and anticipate contributing the CASLS.
- The Board will review the application in confidence and attempt to respond to the applicant in a timely manner.
- Membership will commence as soon as approved by the Board. Association dues, if required, are pro-rated based upon the time remaining in CASLS fiscal year but will under no circumstances be less than a normal year’s dues.